« Home | Update from last week » | Lots to report from yesterday » | What a day » | Very happy with the mail for me today » | My last few autographs » | Another update » | More to come »

I don't like hockey, but here's one Puck I love!

Well, we've already gone over the fact that I have a part of me that wants to be a chef in life (I'm still seeing what's all out there though), so I've been trying to get ahold of as many TV chefs as I can. I found out that Wolfgang Puck does in fact sign if you write him a message on his website, so I gave it a shot. Well, today I got a nice 8x10 color photo (possibly an autopen. I'm about 50/50 whether I think it's real or not), but either way, I'm happy with it.



Sent 10/5/06
Received 12/21/06
77 days
Address used: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com

I've sent out a few more requests this month, so we'll see how I do:

Ron White
Larry the Cable Guy
Pylicia Rashad (VV in Canada, only through the 24th)
Don Horn
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
The Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young

Until next time.. Merry Christmas, and hug your family!