« Home | What a day » | Very happy with the mail for me today » | My last few autographs » | Another update » | More to come »

Lots to report from yesterday

Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'm not going to go into much detail about what I got yesterday, just the pics, send/received dates, and addresses..



Jeff Foxworthy (Inscription reads "To Ben, Keep Laughing! All my best"

Address Used
Jeff Foxworthy
c/o Parallel Entertainment
9255 Sunset Boulevard Suite 1040
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Sent 8/21/06
Received 10/10/06
50 Days

Here's the letter and index card I got from Jeff

And the questionnaire he filled out for me






"Cowboy" Bob Orton, Jr

Address used:
Robert K. Orton
4227 River Oaks Drive
Florissant, MO 63034

Sent 9/27/06
Received 10/10/06
13 days












Josh Kelley
Won via contest in his street team