« Home | My last few autographs » | Another update » | More to come »

Very happy with the mail for me today


Well, I've got a ton of email request successes, but I've never gotten a Myspace request success. Until today. Two weeks ago today, I sent a message via Myspace to, in my opinion, one of the greatest comedians around, Mr. Mike Birbiglia. If you haven't heard this man's act yet, you really need to. It's a guaranteed laugh. Today, I got a big manila envelope with the return address of Birbigs.com, so I was pretty excited. I opened it to find two posters and a signed photo. I asked him to personalize it with the coordinates thing. It's hard to explain why, but it's from one of his acts. Great stuff.

Address used: Sent via http://www.myspace.com/birbigs
Sent 9/14/06
Received 9/28/06
14 days